Order your calendar below!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:... I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. As we contemplate the potency of this other-wordly fruit, we are reminded that God calls us also to bear fruit - fruit for His Kingdom."
Hello, and welcome to the Be’ad Chaim Web Site!
Be’ad Chaim (Pro Life) is a registered Israeli non-profit
organization dedicated to the protection of mothers and unborn children.
(Registered in 1989) We are a national organization with offices and Hotlines
throughout Israel. All women are eligible for our assistance, regardless of
nationality or religious beliefs.
Our services fall into three categories: Education, Counseling, and Tangible/Practical Help.
Education of the public, with emphasis on youth and women, on issues that affect reproductive health, consequences of abortion, sanctity of life, sex outside of marriage, and related subjects.
- Distribution of books and pamphlets
- Publication 3 to 4 times per year of our family-issues magazine, Beynenu (Between Us)
- Free distribution of a short DVD entitled “Window into the Womb,” as seen in ultrasound imagery
- Our Hebrew web site www.lovelife.org.il contains a wealth of information on the subjects of pregnancy, abortion, etc.
- Two annual, well-attended youth conferences (one for girls and one for boys) on the dangers of free sex outside of marriage
- Several organized gatherings and speaking engagements throughout Israel on Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS)
Counseling of pregnant women as well as those who have undergone abortions.
- Free confidential counseling is available at our offices throughout Israel
- Our multi-lingual counselors provide service nearly 24 hours a day in Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, and English
- Counselors undergo training to enable them to provide accurate information on abortion practices in Israel, the effects of abortion on women, birth control, and abstinence
- Counselors are also available to support mothers throughout their pregnancies and beyond by accompanying them to doctor’s appointments, by providing on-going emotional support, and by guiding them on how to obtain practical help
Tangible/Practical Help is available to expectant and new mothers as-requested, at no charge, and based upon need.
- Operation Moses supplies women in crisis with all they need for the first year of their child's life. This includes a baby stroller, crib, changing table and bath, along with monthly supplies of diapers, formula and other baby products.
- Coaching on natal nutrition, stages of pregnancy, fetal development, etc.
- Ultrasound imaging to confirm pregnancy, subject to liability-release
- Alternative housing during pregnancy
- Support during delivery, including hospital visitation (if requested)
- After birth, we provide baby supplies such as crib, stroller, baby bath, baby carrier, other peripheral equipment, and clothing
- Diapers and formula are also available for the first year of the baby’s life through “Operation Moses”
Thank you for visiting us. Please visit the other sections of this web site for Life Stories of some of our clients as well as other relevant information. We would love to hear from you!
Sandy Shoshani, Director